Affiliate Advertising Disclosure
I have several book titles that have now been retired, this means they are officially out of print, and any product at retailers is being sold from any remaining inventory they have, or they are re-selling used product. If you want these books, and do not have them, you better pick them up them sooner, rather than later.
OUT OF PRINT
- Day Star and Whirling Wheel: Honoring the Sun and the Moon in the Northern Tradition
- Essays in Modern Heathenry
- Full Fathom Five:Honoring the Norse Gods and Goddesses of the Sea
- Into the Great Below: A devotional to Inanna and Ereshkigal
- Root, Stone and Bone: Honoring Andvari and the Vaettir of Money
- Sekhmet: When the Lion Roars
- Sigdrifa’s Prayer: An Explanation and Exegesis
- Sigyn: Lady of the Staying Power
- Skalded Apples: A Devotional Anthology for Idunna and Bragi
- Walking Toward Yggdrasil
- Whisperings of Woden: Nine Nights of Devotional Practice
In the case of both Whisperings of Woden and Walking Toward Yggdrasil, this content is also included with additional material in my book He is Frenzy: Collected Writings on Odin, however the German language content of Walking Toward Yggdrasil is not present in any other form.
Root, Stone and Bone, as well as Sigdrifa’s Prayer will be re-printed in a new edition.
[Updated for clarity] Excerpts of content from the other retired books may eventually be seen in other works, but if you want to enjoy the retired works’ complete content, these out of print books will be the only way to grab them.
9 years ago today the devotional to the Sumerian Goddesses Inanna and Ereshkigal released.
Into the Great Below is a compilation of devotional poems, prayers, and rituals celebrating two magnificent Sumerian Goddesses: Inanna, Queen of Heaven and Erishkigal, Queen of the Underworld. In these pages you will find a map traversing the shadowy places between these two Holy Powers. Here, you will read about Inanna’s courage, Her journey and decent into Irkla, and Her vulnerability before Her sister. Here too you will find prayers celebrating the wisdom of Erishkigal, Her power, Her fury, Her mercy. In this book, you will hear from contemporary devotees of these ancient Powers and through their words possibly glimpse the ways in which both goddesses touch Their devotees lives today.
Available on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2XXXO2c