OUT OF PRINT
Affiliate Advertising Disclosure
I have several book titles that have now been retired, this means they are officially out of print, and any product at retailers is being sold from any remaining inventory they have, or they are re-selling used product. If you want these books, and do not have them, you better pick them up them sooner, rather than later.
OUT OF PRINT
- Day Star and Whirling Wheel: Honoring the Sun and the Moon in the Northern Tradition
- Essays in Modern Heathenry
- Full Fathom Five:Honoring the Norse Gods and Goddesses of the Sea
- Into the Great Below: A devotional to Inanna and Ereshkigal
- Root, Stone and Bone: Honoring Andvari and the Vaettir of Money
- Sekhmet: When the Lion Roars
- Sigdrifa’s Prayer: An Explanation and Exegesis
- Sigyn: Lady of the Staying Power
- Skalded Apples: A Devotional Anthology for Idunna and Bragi
- Walking Toward Yggdrasil
- Whisperings of Woden: Nine Nights of Devotional Practice
In the case of both Whisperings of Woden and Walking Toward Yggdrasil, this content is also included with additional material in my book He is Frenzy: Collected Writings on Odin, however the German language content of Walking Toward Yggdrasil is not present in any other form.
Root, Stone and Bone, as well as Sigdrifa’s Prayer will be re-printed in a new edition.
[Updated for clarity] Excerpts of content from the other retired books may eventually be seen in other works, but if you want to enjoy the retired works’ complete content, these out of print books will be the only way to grab them.
Posted on June 5, 2020, in Book News and tagged Andvari, Asatru, Book News, books, Bragi, Day Star and Whirling Wheel, devotional, Ereshkigal, essays, Essays in Modern Heathenry, Full Fathom Five, He is Frenzy, Heathen, Heathenry, Idunna, Inanna, Into the Great Below, Norse Gods, Northern tradition, out of print, Pagan, Polytheism, Root Stone and Bone, Sekhmet, Sigdrifa's Prayer, Sigyn, Skalded Apples, Walking Toward Yggdrasil, Whisperings of Woden, Woden. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.